So I need permission – what now?

This document is only available with a paid isurv subscription.

If you've established that you need planning permission for your works, you now have to begin the process of preparing a planning application and submitting it to the council. You can submit planning applications either in outline or in full. For homeowner developments, a full application is usually the best option....

Explore the subscription options here to get full access to isurv, including downloads.

Try isurv for free!

You can get instant access to a free, 7-day trial of isurv simply by filling in the free trial form. Please note that the free trial includes full access to isurv with the exception of downloadable content which is only available with a paid subscription.

Sign up for the isurv newsletter, to receive a monthly round-up of the latest isurv updates.

For further questions, don't hesitate to call: +44(0)247 686 8555.