I don't need planning permission – what do I do next?

This document is only available with a paid isurv subscription.

If you are in any doubt as to whether the proposed extension or alteration to your home requires planning permission, you can seek a written opinion from the council. You can either: request a letter from the council confirming the permitted status of your proposal or formally apply for a Certificate of Proposed Lawful...

Explore the subscription options here to get full access to isurv, including downloads.

Try isurv for free!

You can get instant access to a free, 7-day trial of isurv simply by filling in the free trial form. Please note that the free trial includes full access to isurv with the exception of downloadable content which is only available with a paid subscription.

Sign up for the isurv newsletter, to receive a monthly round-up of the latest isurv updates.

For further questions, don't hesitate to call: +44(0)247 686 8555.