What can I do without permission – in my home?

This document is only available with a paid isurv subscription.

The Town & Country Planning (General Permitted Development) (England) Order (GPDO) was revised in 2013 to allow a single-storey extension to a house (that is not on article 2(3) land or on a site of special scientific interest) to be larger than allowed under paragraph (f) above; it can extend...

Explore the subscription options here to get full access to isurv, including downloads.

Try isurv for free!

You can get instant access to a free, 7-day trial of isurv simply by filling in the free trial form. Please note that the free trial includes full access to isurv with the exception of downloadable content which is only available with a paid subscription.

Sign up for the isurv newsletter, to receive a monthly round-up of the latest isurv updates.

For further questions, don't hesitate to call: +44(0)247 686 8555.