To find what you need and use isurv more effectively and efficiently, you can:
- view the RICS standards portal
- access checklists, document templates or other resources from the isurv resources homepage
- look at the channel homepage or each tailored resources menu on the bottom of the page once you are in the channel homepage
- use the search function (top right of every page): narrow your query by category or even file type using the advanced search function
- share content on isurv using the links in the footer of every page via your preferred social network
- review our frequently asked questions and
- if you have an access problem, contact us.
Watch our user videos to help with the following common concerns:
- how to log in to isurv
- how to find information and
- how to clear your cache.
Find specific RICS standards
If you know the title of the document (or some key phrases), the easiest way to find it is by using the search box at the top right of every page.
Case law summaries
If you know the title of the case you want to find more about, try the search box at the top right of every page, or see the A–Z list of cases available on isurv.
As well as thousands of pages of expert commentary, isurv includes related resources available from the bottom or right-hand menu of every page. Depending on where you are on isurv, the list of resources changes to show only what is relevant.
You are able to alter your user settings on isurv.