To find what you need and use the site more effectively and efficiently, you can:
- view RICS standards and guidance, checklists, document templates or other resources from the isurv resources homepage;
- look at the channel homepage or each tailored resources menu on the bottom of the page once you are in the channel homepage;
- use search (top right of every page): narrow your query by category or even file type using advanced search;
- share content on isurv using the links in the footer of every page via your preferred social network;
- review our frequently asked questions;
- view our user videos;
- if you have an access problem, contact us.
Find specific RICS standards and guidance
If you know the title of the guidance (or some key phrases), the easiest way to find it is by using the search box at the top right of every page.
Alternatively, isurv provides a full alphabetical list of all RICS standards and guidance in PDF form.
You can also access interactive versions of key guidance suites.
Case law summaries
If you know the title of the case you want to find more about, try the search box at the top right of every page, or see the alphabetical list of cases available on isurv.
As well as thousands of pages of expert commentary, isurv includes related resources available from the bottom or right-hand menu of every page. Depending on where you are on isurv the list of resources changes to show only what is relevant.
You are able to alter your user settings on isurv.