I need permission – what now?

This document is only available with a paid isurv subscription.

You should submit your planning application to your local council. The information to be included in your planning application is based on a nationally agreed list. However, councils have the power to add specific local requirements, so check your council's website for any specific additional application requirements for householder developments....

Explore the subscription options here to get full access to isurv, including downloads.

Try isurv for free!

You can get instant access to a free, 7-day trial of isurv simply by filling in the free trial form. Please note that the free trial includes full access to isurv with the exception of downloadable content which is only available with a paid subscription.

Sign up for the isurv newsletter, to receive a monthly round-up of the latest isurv updates.

For further questions, don't hesitate to call: +44(0)247 686 8555.