Property consents

This document is only available with a paid isurv subscription.

A party wall agreement is required where your works are on (or close to) the boundary of two buildings or structures owned by different people. Party wall matters are governed by the Party Wall etc. Act 1996. Such works require: a party wall notice to be served and the appointment of party wall surveyors by...

Explore the subscription options here to get full access to isurv, including downloads.

Try isurv for free!

You can get instant access to a free, 7-day trial of isurv simply by filling in the free trial form. Please note that the free trial includes full access to isurv with the exception of downloadable content which is only available with a paid subscription.

Sign up for the isurv newsletter, to receive a monthly round-up of the latest isurv updates.

For further questions, don't hesitate to call: +44(0)247 686 8555.