Highway and traffic consents

This document is only available with a paid isurv subscription.

Streets works licences are needed where, because of your works, you wish to place apparatus or equipment (such as a skip or scaffolding) temporarily on a street. The licence will be granted by the street authority under section 50 of the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991. As part of the grant...

Explore the subscription options here to get full access to isurv, including downloads.

Try isurv for free!

You can get instant access to a free, 7-day trial of isurv simply by filling in the free trial form. Please note that the free trial includes full access to isurv with the exception of downloadable content which is only available with a paid subscription.

Sign up for the isurv newsletter, to receive a monthly round-up of the latest isurv updates.

For further questions, don't hesitate to call: +44(0)247 686 8555.