Town planning consents

This document is only available with a paid isurv subscription.

A listed building consent will be required if the works involve demolishing, altering or extending a listed building in a way that materially affects its special interest (architectural and/or historical), whether externally or internally. An application for a listed building consent can be made via the Planning Portal: Listed Buildings. Further information is available...

Explore the subscription options here to get full access to isurv, including downloads.

Try isurv for free!

You can get instant access to a free, 7-day trial of isurv simply by filling in the free trial form. Please note that the free trial includes full access to isurv with the exception of downloadable content which is only available with a paid subscription.

Sign up for the isurv newsletter, to receive a monthly round-up of the latest isurv updates.

For further questions, don't hesitate to call: +44(0)247 686 8555.