Town planning consents

This document is only available with a paid isurv subscription.

Planning permission will be required if the work involves development that is not: permitted development or the subject of a DCO or a TWAO. Applications can be made via the Planning Portal. In addition to planning permission, development with a significant effect on the environment may require an EIA. Planning permission may also be granted with an associated section 106 agreement, which can be...

Explore the subscription options here to get full access to isurv, including downloads.

Try isurv for free!

You can get instant access to a free, 7-day trial of isurv simply by filling in the free trial form. Please note that the free trial includes full access to isurv with the exception of downloadable content which is only available with a paid subscription.

Sign up for the isurv newsletter, to receive a monthly round-up of the latest isurv updates.

For further questions, don't hesitate to call: +44(0)247 686 8555.