RICS' response to COVID-19
In a short period of time, the COVID-19 pandemic has radically altered the way we live and work. Policies designed to safeguard public health during the pandemic have necessarily affected many of the topics that isurv covers, and the rapid pace of developments means that information provided on isurv for business as usual may not be applicable in the current crisis. However, RICS is committed to providing guidance and information during this challenging time, including our Beyond COVID-19 guide to valuation approaches.
See also the IVSC letter Dealing with valuation uncertainty at times of market unrest.
- RICS Red Book Global Standards+
- Valuation practice/methodology+
- Risk management+
- Business valuation+
- Commercial property+
- Land, and rural and agricultural property+
- Machinery and business assets+
- Rating and property taxation+
- Residential property+
- Trade-related, specialist and leisure property+
- What's new?+