Conservation areas

This information is only available to paying isurv subscribers.

Obtaining consent Applications for planning permission must be made on forms issued by the LPA. The application must be advertised by a notice on the site and in the local newspaper. In certain circumstances, the application may need to be referred to Historic England, the National Planning Casework Unit, and other...

To continue reading, start your free trial here. Please note your trial does not include access to downloads. To explore our subscription options and access downloads, please click here.

Or sign up to the isurv newsletter, your monthly round up of the latest isurv updates.

For further questions, don't hesitate to call: +44(0)247 686 8555.