isurv authors - Mills, Richard
- Richard Mills
- Job title and company
- Chartered Surveyor and Solicitor, Mills & Co Solicitors
- Section and channel
Richard Mills FRICS is a Chartered Surveyor and Solicitor with over 15 years' experience in the construction and engineering industry. He specialises in the resolution of construction and engineering disputes and the preparation of construction and engineering contracts.
Having gained experience at John Laing Construction, Davis Langdon & Everest and EC Harris, Richard established his own firm, Mills & Co Solicitors, in 2002.
- Company biography
Mills & Co Solicitors provides a full range of legal support for construction and engineering projects including:
- advisory work on procurement and tender preparation
- advice and contract negotiation
- front end drafting
- review and preparation of contract documents
- advice and representation of contractors/subcontractors
- ongoing project guidance
- dispute avoidance
- dispute management
- adjudication and mediation
- ICC and other Arbitration and court proceedings
- claims resolution
The partners have extensive track records covering a wide range of clients including construction companies, major investment banks, governement authorities and rail authorities.
Mills & Co is dedicated to bringing real focus combined with excellent value to its clients. It uses its expertise to advise novel ways of problem solving to address challenges faced by the clients, providing efficient and cost-effective solutions.