Conflicts of interest
The new global RICS professional statement on Conflicts of interest sets out mandatory requirements that support the RICS Rules of Conduct.
All RICS professionals and regulated firms will be required to meet the new standard, which is effective from 1 January 2018.
The consultation for RICS Valuation - Global Standards 2017 is open until
The second consultation for the International Construction Measurement Standard is now open until 1 May.
- Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards (MEES) - 30 March 2017
- Building control in Australia: extreme weather - 30 March 2017
- Land governance: 2030 goals - 29 March 2017
- Independent schools valuation checklist - 28 March 2017
- Block management: specifying the right lighting and planning for maintenance - 28 March 2017
isurv for APC
How could isurv help with your APC journey?
- Building regulations
- Case studies
- Document templates
- Good practice measures: SKA
- Market surveys
- RICS standards and guidance
RICS standards and guidance
- RICS property measurement
- UK commercial real estate agency
- New rules of measurement
- QS and construction standards
- Residential property standards
- Valuation standards
- List of RICS standards and guidance
- RICS standards and guidance archive