Infrastructure is vital to our economy and way of life. It provides one of the foundations we need to work, live healthily and enjoy leisure.
Extraordinary skills and ingenuity are needed to manage the complex and vital projects in the infrastructure sector. A number of resourcing strategies might be implemented by organisations to achieve the sector’s primary objectives, including:
- modernising the approach to recruitment
- identifying, attracting and retaining the next generation of recruits
- attracting and retaining experienced people from related industries
- modernising the industry and promoting innovation and excellence
- mobilising projects more quickly
- accelerating the delivery time of projects and
- providing excellent training and expanding career opportunities.
This section is maintained by Roland Finch.