Heritage environment planning considerations

This document is only available with a paid isurv subscription.

Local planning authorities (LPAs) have statutory powers to control certain changes in conservation areas: Demolition of buildings: you need planning permission for the demolition, in whole or part, of most buildings and structures, including walls and outhouses. If demolition is being considered, first seek advice from the LPA. Trees: if you wish...

Explore the subscription options here to get full access to isurv, including downloads.

Try isurv for free!

You can get instant access to a free, 7-day trial of isurv simply by filling in the free trial form. Please note that the free trial includes full access to isurv with the exception of downloadable content which is only available with a paid subscription.

Sign up for the isurv newsletter, to receive a monthly round-up of the latest isurv updates.

For further questions, don't hesitate to call: +44(0)247 686 8555.