The Housing Health and Safety Rating System

This information is only available to paying isurv subscribers.

Under section 49, local authorities are entitled to make reasonable charges and recover money in respect of expenses incurred for: serving an improvement notice; making a prohibition order or an emergency prohibition order; serving an HAN; taking emergency remedial action; and making a demolition order. The expenses that can be recovered are those incurred in: determining whether...

To continue reading, start your free trial here. Please note your trial does not include access to downloads. To explore our subscription options and access downloads, please click here.

Or sign up to the isurv newsletter, your monthly round up of the latest isurv updates.

For further questions, don't hesitate to call: +44(0)247 686 8555.