Sinking funds, reserve funds and depreciation service charges

This document is only available with a paid isurv subscription.

Section 18 of LTA 1985 places a statutory requirement for the investment of monies received in residential dwellings as trust funds. CLRA 2002 includes a new section 42 of LTA 1987, which provides that service charge contributions (including sinking fund contributions) in residential dwellings are to be held on trust...

Explore the subscription options here to get full access to isurv, including downloads.

Try isurv for free!

You can get instant access to a free, 7-day trial of isurv simply by filling in the free trial form. Please note that the free trial includes full access to isurv with the exception of downloadable content which is only available with a paid subscription.

Sign up for the isurv newsletter, to receive a monthly round-up of the latest isurv updates.

For further questions, don't hesitate to call: +44(0)247 686 8555.