Corporate real estate
You must achieve the minimum levels as set out below.
- Accounting principles and procedures
- Business planning
- Conflict avoidance, management and dispute resolution procedures
- Data management
- Diversity, inclusion and teamworking
- Inclusive environments
Three to Level 3 and 1 to Level 2, including any not already chosen from the core list
- Change management
- Leasing and letting
- Local taxation/assessment
- Performance management
- Procurement and tendering
- Programming and planning
- Purchase and sale
- Strategic real estate consultancy
- Supplier management
- Workspace strategy
Plus 1 to Level 2 from the full list of technical competencies, including any not already chosen from the optional list.
Full details of Commercial real estate are on the RICS website.