Applying for felling or other tree work

This document is only available with a paid isurv subscription.

It is advisable to discuss proposed work with the LPA's tree officer, who will usually give guidance on the scope of work that would be acceptable. An application to the LPA for consent to undertake work must be made in writing, either in hard copy or electronically, using the form specified...

Explore the subscription options here to get full access to isurv, including downloads.

Try isurv for free!

You can get instant access to a free, 7-day trial of isurv simply by filling in the free trial form. Please note that the free trial includes full access to isurv with the exception of downloadable content which is only available with a paid subscription.

Sign up for the isurv newsletter, to receive a monthly round-up of the latest isurv updates.

For further questions, don't hesitate to call: +44(0)247 686 8555.