Appeals against enforcement notices

This information is only available to paying isurv subscribers.

An appeal against an enforcement notice may be made on any of the grounds set out in section 174(2) of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990: Planning permission ought to be granted or the condition concerned ought to be discharged for the breach of planning control. (Note: this is restricted...

To continue reading, start your free trial here. Please note your trial does not include access to downloads. To explore our subscription options and access downloads, please click here.

Or sign up to the isurv newsletter, your monthly round up of the latest isurv updates.

For further questions, don't hesitate to call: +44(0)247 686 8555.