Initiation of enforcement action

This document is only available with a paid isurv subscription.

Enforcement notices can be issued by district or borough councils (non-metropolitan or metropolitan) or unitary councils, but not county councils unless the issue is a borough/county council responsibility, including any development involving the winning or working of minerals. The council bodies are generally referred to as local planning authorities (LPAs)....

Explore the subscription options here to get full access to isurv, including downloads.

Try isurv for free!

You can get instant access to a free, 7-day trial of isurv simply by filling in the free trial form. Please note that the free trial includes full access to isurv with the exception of downloadable content which is only available with a paid subscription.

Sign up for the isurv newsletter, to receive a monthly round-up of the latest isurv updates.

For further questions, don't hesitate to call: +44(0)247 686 8555.