Repairs: electrics and miscellaneous items
This document is only available with a paid isurv subscription.
Materials to be considered include:
- deleterious materials
- wood wool
- calcium silicate brickwork
- calcium chloride concrete/cement additive
- high alumina cement (HAC)
- use of reclaimed/recycled building materials and
- sea dredged aggregates
See the Materials section for more detail on these.
Other considerations include:
- water supply, especially in hard water areas
- radon gas
- methane and other gas from landfill sites
- radiation from high voltage power lines and