Sections in isurv Planning
Latest additions to isurv Planning
New and updated
Mapping - Features
25 August 2016
Ian Hetherington explores the wide-ranging benefits and return on investment to the property industry offered by 3D mapping in a mobile app.
Development land - Features
17 August 2016
Fly-grazing horses are on the increase and they can delay the sale of development land, says Sophie Henwood. Delays when selling or purchasing properties are frustrating for buyers...
27 July 2016
Dave Mitchell discusses issues related to section 38 of the Highways Act 1980. The Highways Act 1980 deals with the management and operation of the road network in...
Recently updated sections include:
- Pre-application preparation and validation (new author Mark Cawood);
- Making a planning application;
- Planning policy (new author, Allison Blakeway); and
- Neighbourhood planning (new author Santokh Kaulder).
Some FAQs have been updated and, as always, keep an eye on the Planning bulletin.
Popular RICS professional guidance
- Case studies
- Document templates
- RICS professional guidance
RICS professional guidance
- RICS property measurement
- Commercial real estate agency standards
- New rules of measurement
- QS and construction standards
- Residential property standards
- Valuation standards
- Full list of RICS professional guidance
- isurv guidance archive