Sections in isurv Planning
Latest additions to isurv Planning
New and updated
Mapping: established land rights - Features
08 February 2016
Modern mapping is helping Upper Guinea communities to establish land rights and arrest the destruction of the rainforest, reports Jamil Hasan
22 January 2016
Chris Crook explores the link between good design and value in five new homes case studies
Flooding: UK’s first amphibious house - Features
14 January 2016
The UK’s first amphibious house is leading the way in flood-resistant design, as Richard Coutts explains.
Recently updated sections include:
- Making a planning application;
- Compulsory purchase orders; and
- Planning enforcement.
Some Frequently asked questions have been updated.
As always, keep an eye on the Planning bulletin.
Popular RICS professional guidance
- Case studies
- Document templates
- RICS professional guidance
RICS professional guidance
- RICS property measurement
- Commercial real estate agency standards
- New rules of measurement
- QS and construction standards
- Residential property standards
- Valuation standards
- Full list of RICS professional guidance
- isurv guidance archive