Sections in isurv Planning
Latest additions to isurv Planning
New and updated
27 July 2016
Dave Mitchell discusses issues related to section 38 of the Highways Act 1980. The Highways Act 1980 deals with the management and operation of the road network in...
Rights of light: RICS guidance overview - Features
22 July 2016
Michael Ney outlines new RICS guidance on the often controversial issue of rights of light. The most common misconception is that the planning process deals with the matter...
21 July 2016
Data processing and developing technology will make drones even more practical and widely used for land surveys, says Philip Buchan.
Recently updated sections include:
- Pre-application preparation and validation (new author Mark Cawood);
- Making a planning application;
- Planning policy (new author, Allison Blakeway); and
- Neighbourhood planning (new author Santokh Kaulder).
Some FAQs have been updated and, as always, keep an eye on the Planning bulletin.
Popular RICS professional guidance
- Case studies
- Document templates
- RICS professional guidance
RICS professional guidance
- RICS property measurement
- Commercial real estate agency standards
- New rules of measurement
- QS and construction standards
- Residential property standards
- Valuation standards
- Full list of RICS professional guidance
- isurv guidance archive