Sections in isurv Planning
Latest additions to isurv Planning
New and updated
Party walls: implications of a recent case - Features
13 June 2016
Michael Cooper discusses the implications of a recent party wall case
Residential: rights of light complexities - Features
09 June 2016
Mark Lumley discusses the complexities of rights of light.
RICS property measurement - RICS professional guidance
08 June 2016
RICS property measurement updates the RICS Code of measuring practice, 6th edition and incorporates International Property Measurement Standards (IPMS). RICS Property Measurement comprises the following three elements:
- Professional statement: office...
Recently updated sections include:
- Pre-application preparation and validation (new author Mark Cawood);
- Making a planning application;
- Planning policy (new author, Allison Blakeway); and
- Neighbourhood planning (new author Santokh Kaulder).
Some FAQs have been updated and, as always, keep an eye on the Planning bulletin.
Popular RICS professional guidance
- Case studies
- Document templates
- RICS professional guidance
RICS professional guidance
- RICS property measurement
- Commercial real estate agency standards
- New rules of measurement
- QS and construction standards
- Residential property standards
- Valuation standards
- Full list of RICS professional guidance
- isurv guidance archive