Sections in isurv Planning
Latest additions to isurv Planning
New and updated
29 September 2015
Graham Taylor asks whether it is possible to achieve economic resilience for forests and woodlands in the UK in the face of pests and other threats
28 September 2015
A smart society conserves resources and the environment and improves citizens’ quality of living through innovation in all fields. It should also use technology and innovative solutions to...
Flooding: techniques for drying property - Features
25 September 2015
Chris Netherton describes drying techniques for flooded property. There are close to 500,000 incidents of water damage to domestic and commercial property in the UK annually, from a...
Recently updated sections include:
- Making a planning application;
- Compulsory purchase orders; and
- Planning enforcement.
Some Frequently asked questions have been updated.
As always, keep an eye on the Planning bulletin.
Popular RICS professional guidance
- Case studies
- Document templates
- RICS professional guidance
RICS professional guidance
- RICS property measurement
- Commercial real estate agency standards
- New rules of measurement
- QS and construction standards
- Residential property standards
- Valuation standards
- Full list of RICS professional guidance
- isurv guidance archive