Sections in isurv Planning
Latest additions to isurv Planning
New and updated
12 January 2017
Jane Richardson-Hawkes explains why London is continuing to offset carbon.
11 January 2017
Julia Stoddart explains how the field sports community in Scotland has been left feeling at risk after recent policy changes. The political landscape in Scotland is markedly different...
Farm stocktaking valuations - RICS standards and guidance
15 December 2016
Farm stocktaking valuations are required to assess the closing stock value, and thereby the proper profits or losses of a farming business, for inclusion in financial statements. The aim...
Recently updated sections include:
- Compulsory purchase orders;
- Making a planning application;
- Planning policy (new author, Allison Blakeway);
- Neighbourhood planning (new author Santokh Kaulder);
- Planning enforcement.
As always, keep an eye on the Planning bulletin.
Popular RICS professional guidance
- Case studies
- Document templates
- RICS standards and guidance
RICS standards and guidance
- RICS property measurement
- UK commercial real estate agency
- New rules of measurement
- QS and construction standards
- Residential property standards
- Valuation standards
- List of RICS standards and guidance
- RICS standards and guidance archive