Sections in isurv Planning
Latest additions to isurv Planning
New and updated
27 February 2017
In the second of our articles on rural issues in Scotland, Katy Dickson and Anne Gray highlight the mixture of land use in the uplands and the balance needed to...
Surveyors acting as advocates - RICS standards and guidance
20 February 2017
The current edition of Surveyors acting as advocates (2nd edition professional statement; 3rd edition guidance note) is effective from 1 June 2017. The professional statement sets out the...
Health and safety: lone workers - Features
14 February 2017
Don Cameron looks at the responsibilities of businesses to employees who work on their own
Recently updated sections include:
- Pre-application preparation and validation;
- Heritage issues;
- Making a planning application; and
- Neighbourhood planning.
As always, keep an eye on the Planning bulletin.
Popular RICS professional guidance
- Case studies
- Document templates
- RICS standards and guidance
RICS standards and guidance
- RICS property measurement
- UK commercial real estate agency
- New rules of measurement
- QS and construction standards
- Residential property standards
- Valuation standards
- List of RICS standards and guidance
- RICS standards and guidance archive