Qualifications and training

This information is only available to paying isurv subscribers.

There are now many university courses specialising in CAD technology for those wishing to pursue such a field. While there is no specific qualification enabling the professional CAD user to be licensed to practice, there are related qualifications. The Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists (CIAT) is the lead qualifying body for...

To continue reading, start your free trial here. Please note your trial does not include access to downloads. To explore our subscription options and access downloads, please click here.

Or sign up to the isurv newsletter, your monthly round up of the latest isurv updates.

For further questions, don't hesitate to call: +44(0)247 686 8555.