Disputes where a party wishes to challenge an award

This document is only available with a paid isurv subscription.

The Act provides that a party to a dispute may appeal against an award to the county court (section 10(17)). This is the only means by which a party can challenge a valid award. There are strict time limits for lodging an appeal. If the validity of an award, or some...

Explore the subscription options here to get full access to isurv, including downloads.

Try isurv for free!

You can get instant access to a free, 7-day trial of isurv simply by filling in the free trial form. Please note that the free trial includes full access to isurv with the exception of downloadable content which is only available with a paid subscription.

Sign up for the isurv newsletter, to receive a monthly round-up of the latest isurv updates.

For further questions, don't hesitate to call: +44(0)247 686 8555.