Obtaining approvals, permissions and consents

This document is only available to paying isurv subscribers.

Applications for listed or registered historic buildings, or conservation area consent require completion of the relevant application forms from the local planning authorities. Scheduled monument consent applications are made to the relevant national heritage authorities. Application packs give details of all that is required...

Sign up for a free trial here. Please note that the free trial does not include access to downloads.

Or sign up to the isurv bulletin, our monthly newsletter detailing the latest content on isurv.

For further questions, don't hesitate to call: +44(0)247 686 8555.