Occupied buildings

This document is only available with a paid isurv subscription.

Assembly and recreation premises, depending on their specific use, may require a licence or certificate for public entertainment, sport, drinks, etc. These may be established premises or new premises. If new or recently built, works will have been subject to The Building Regulations 2010 (as amended) (the Building Regulations) and...

Explore the subscription options here to get full access to isurv, including downloads.

Try isurv for free!

You can get instant access to a free, 7-day trial of isurv simply by filling in the free trial form. Please note that the free trial includes full access to isurv with the exception of downloadable content which is only available with a paid subscription.

Sign up for the isurv newsletter, to receive a monthly round-up of the latest isurv updates.

For further questions, don't hesitate to call: +44(0)247 686 8555.