High hedge disputes

This document is only available with a paid isurv subscription.

A complaint can be made by an owner or occupier of domestic property. The owner will not need to have a legal interest in the land and can simply be a short-term tenant. It is, however, unclear how complaints by people with a very short interest will be dealt with. In...

Explore the subscription options here to get full access to isurv, including downloads.

Try isurv for free!

You can get instant access to a free, 7-day trial of isurv simply by filling in the free trial form. Please note that the free trial includes full access to isurv with the exception of downloadable content which is only available with a paid subscription.

Sign up for the isurv newsletter, to receive a monthly round-up of the latest isurv updates.

For further questions, don't hesitate to call: +44(0)247 686 8555.