Disputes where a party wishes to challenge an award

This document is only available with a paid isurv subscription.

The appeal must be made to the County Court. The correct County Court in which to bring the appeal is probably the County Court with jurisdiction for the area in which the property is situated. While every effort should be made to issue in the correct County Court, an appeal...

Explore the subscription options here to get full access to isurv, including downloads.

Try isurv for free!

You can get instant access to a free, 7-day trial of isurv simply by filling in the free trial form. Please note that the free trial includes full access to isurv with the exception of downloadable content which is only available with a paid subscription.

Sign up for the isurv newsletter, to receive a monthly round-up of the latest isurv updates.

For further questions, don't hesitate to call: +44(0)247 686 8555.