Further information on rights to light

This information is only available to paying isurv subscribers.

Forms Surveyors should refer to the statutory forms in The Local Land Charges Rules 1977 for the forms needed to register a light obstruction notice (LON) (Form A) and the other forms connected with this, namely Form B (to cancel or amend a LON) and Form C (requisition for an official search...

To continue reading, start your free trial here. Please note your trial does not include access to downloads. To explore our subscription options and access downloads, please click here.

Or sign up to the isurv newsletter, your monthly round up of the latest isurv updates.

For further questions, don't hesitate to call: +44(0)247 686 8555.