You must achieve the minimum levels as set out below.
- Accounting principles and procedures
- Business planning
- Conflict avoidance, management and dispute resolution procedures
- Data management
- Diversity, inclusion and teamworking
- Inclusive environments
One to Level 2
- Accounting principles and procedures or Communication and negotiation (must be taken to Level 3) or Conflict avoidance, management and dispute resolution procedures or Sustainability
- BIM management
- Commercial management
- Consultancy services
- Contract administration
- Development appraisals
- Legal/regulatory compliance
- Maintenance management
- Performance management
- Purchase and sale
- Stakeholder management
- Supplier management
- Works progress and quality management
Plus, 1 to Level 2 from the full list of technical competencies, including any not already chosen from the optional list.
Full details of the Project management pathway are on the RICS website.