Planning and development
You must achieve the minimum levels as set out below.
- Accounting principles and procedures
- Business planning
- Conflict avoidance, management and dispute resolution procedures
- Data management
- Diversity, inclusion and teamworking
- Inclusive environments
- Development appraisals
- Planning and development management or
- Spatial planning policy and infrastructure
Two to Level 3
Plus one to Level 3 or two to Level 2 from the full list of technical competencies, including any not already chosen from the optional list.
* If Valuation is taken to Level 3 the requirements are:
- you must select one to Level 3 and one to Level 2 from the optional list, plus
- one to Level 3 or two to Level 2 from the full list of technical competencies.
Full details of the Planning and development pathway are on the RICS website.