You must achieve the minimum levels as set out below.
- Accounting principles and procedures
- Business planning
- Conflict avoidance, management and dispute resolution procedures
- Data management
- Diversity, inclusion and teamworking
- Inclusive environments
Two to Level 3 and 2 to Level 2.
- Asset management
- Business alignment
- Client care (must be taken to Level 3)
- Legal/regulatory compliance
- Maintenance management
- Performance management
- Procurement and tendering
- Project finance
- Supplier management
- Workspace strategy
Two to Level 3 and 1 to Level 2, including any not already chosen from the core list
- Big data
- Building Information modelling (BIM) management
- Business case
- Change management
- Commercial management
- Conflict avoidance, management and dispute resolution procedures or Data management or Health and safety (must be taken to Level 3) or Inclusive environments or Sustainability
Plus, 1 to Level 2 from the full list of technical competencies, including any not already chosen from the optional list.
Full details of the Facilities management pathway are on the RICS website.