You must achieve the minimum levels as set out below.
- Accounting principles and procedures
- Business planning
- Conflict avoidance, management and dispute resolution procedures
- Data management
- Diversity, inclusion and teamworking
- Inclusive environments
Plus, 3 to Level 3
- Consultancy services
- Contaminated land
- Environmental assessment
- Environmental audit (and monitoring)
- Environmental science and processes
- Legal/regulatory compliance
- Management of the natural environment and landscape
- Planning and development management
Two to Level 2 including any not already chosen from the core list
Plus 1 to Level 2 from the full list of technical competencies, including any not already chosen from the core or optional lists.
Full details of the Environmental surveying pathway are on the RICS website.