Personal property/Arts and antiques
You must achieve the minimum levels as set out below.
- Accounting principles and procedures
- Business planning
- Conflict avoidance, management and dispute resolution procedures
- Data management
- Diversity, inclusion and teamworking
- Inclusive environments
- Valuation (or Level 3*)
Three to Level 3 and 1 to Level 2*
Plus, 1 to Level 2 from the full list of technical competencies, including any not already chosen from the optional list.
* If Valuation is taken to Level 3 the optional requirements are:
- 2 to Level 3 and 1 to Level 2, plus
- 2 to Level 2 from the full list of technical competencies.
The full details of the Personal property/Arts and antiques pathway are on the RICS website.