Landlord and tenant issues

This document is only available with a paid isurv subscription.

Broadly speaking, the cover required is determined by the type of building works contract. The contract will make it clear who is to insure, what is to be insured and against what perils. It is recommended that landlords refer their contractor's policy details to their insurance broker for...

Explore the subscription options here to get full access to isurv, including downloads.

Try isurv for free!

You can get instant access to a free, 7-day trial of isurv simply by filling in the free trial form. Please note that the free trial includes full access to isurv with the exception of downloadable content which is only available with a paid subscription.

Sign up for the isurv newsletter, to receive a monthly round-up of the latest isurv updates.

For further questions, don't hesitate to call: +44(0)247 686 8555.