Appeal decisions

This document is only available with a paid isurv subscription.

The Town and Country Planning Act 1990 and other relevant statutory provisions generally state that appeals are to be made to the Secretary of State. However, in practice, appeals are handled by the Planning Inspectorate on the Secretary of State's behalf. In most cases, the decision is taken by a...

Explore the subscription options here to get full access to isurv, including downloads.

Try isurv for free!

You can get instant access to a free, 7-day trial of isurv simply by filling in the free trial form. Please note that the free trial includes full access to isurv with the exception of downloadable content which is only available with a paid subscription.

Sign up for the isurv newsletter, to receive a monthly round-up of the latest isurv updates.

For further questions, don't hesitate to call: +44(0)247 686 8555.