Agreeing, negotiating, amending, appealing and discharging of planning conditions

This information is only available to paying isurv subscribers.

There are 3 routes for variation of an existing condition. They are: submitting a new planning application for substantial or fundamental changes under section 70 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990; making a non-material amendment to a planning permission, or permission in principle under section 96A of the Town and...

To continue reading, start your free trial here. Please note your trial does not include access to downloads. To explore our subscription options and access downloads, please click here.

Or sign up to the isurv newsletter, your monthly round up of the latest isurv updates.

For further questions, don't hesitate to call: +44(0)247 686 8555.