isurv authors - Inman, David
- Inman, David
- Job title and company
- Chartered Environmental Surveyor, DIEM Ltd
- Section and channel
David Inman BSc(Hons) FRICS CEnv PIEMA PCQI TechIOA is a Chartered Environmental Surveyor and Chartered Environmentalist at DIEM Ltd, based in Formby, Merseyside.
He has been working in environmental, energy and quality management of property, construction and business throughout his career.
David has over 20 years' experience in advising on environmental, energy and quality management, having worked for Carillion, AMEC Spie and the Stobart Group in environmental and property management roles, before entering private practice in 2005 at DIEM Ltd.
About DIEM Ltd
DIEM Ltd was established in October 2005 by David Inman FRICS CEnv and delivers work to commercial and public sector clients throughout the UK and worldwide.
This has been demonstrated from working on a range of lients and projects as varied as:
- Channel Tunnel Rail Link (High Speed 1)
- Water AMP 4, 5 & 6 projects
- Some of the top 100 'UK Superbrands'
- FTSE listed companies
- Construction main contractors
- Local Authorities
- International FM organisations
- Small family-run businesse