This section covers due diligence, with a particular emphasis on technical due diligence in the context of commercial acquisition. It begins by introducing the topic and outlining the process, before moving on to address the commercial, legal, technical and environmental aspects. It is noted that reference should be made to relevant RICS guidance on the subject, including Building surveys and technical due diligence of commercial property, 4th edition.
This section is maintained by Adrian Tagg of University of Reading.
RICS standards and guidance
- RICS property measurement
- UK commercial real estate agency
- New rules of measurement
- QS and construction standards
- Residential property standards
- Valuation standards
- List of RICS standards and guidance
- RICS standards and guidance archive
- The due diligence process
- Contract instruction
- Site inspection