What is RICS isurv?
isurv is your online gateway to over 40,000 pages of RICS intelligence split across 10 essential channels, to help you work smarter and optimise business opportunities.
Every situation involving property insurance issues has unique considerations, see this new section in isurv residential.
Sustainability for surveyors - Commentary
With 2014 on course to be the warmest year on record, does climate change affect the way surveyors consider property?
IPMS: Office Buildings – International standard
The first international property measurement standard, which focuses on offices, has now published.
Note - updated Red Book UK professional guidance will take effect from January 2015. The relevant pages will be updated to reflect the revisions to UK GAAP once they come into effect.
For more information see
- Fire safety: smoke control in high-rise residential buildings - 19 December 2014
- Real estate management - 18 December 2014
- Real estate agency and brokerage guidance - 18 December 2014
- Housing (Wales) Act 2014 - 18 December 2014
- Red Book 2014: RICS Valuation - Professional Standards January 2014 TRANSLATIONS - 18 December 2014
- Building regulations
- Case studies
- Document templates
- Market surveys
- RICS professional guidance
RICS professional guidance
- Code of measuring practice
- Commercial real estate agency standards
- New rules of measurement
- QS and construction standards
- Residential property standards
- Valuation standards
- Full list of RICS professional guidance
- isurv guidance archive