RICS property measurement
RICS property measurement published on 18 May 2015. Comprising the Professional statement: office measurement, IPMS: Office Buildings and the Code of measuring practice, it will be updated to comply with new IPMS standards (residential, industrial, retail) as they are published.
Elements of RICS property measurement are mandatory for RICS members and will be subject to regulation by RICS. Other elements are professional best practice and practitioners are strongly advised to follow them.
IPMS residential - Consultation began 15 June 2015 on the measurement of residential buildings.
Defects - Commentary
This has been fully updated by new author, Matt Collingwood-Cooper.
Making a planning application - Commentary
This update reflects government proposals, some of which emanate from the July 2015 Productivity Plan.
Leasehold reform in England and Wales - RICS professional guidance
This 3rd edition guidance note takes effect from 1 December 2015.
Agricultural tenancies: changes to law - Feature
Jeremy Moody reviews a wave of changes to UK agriculture tenancy law.
APC, CPD updates - Commentary
Issued at the end of July, let isurv guide you through the latest updates.
Contribute to isurv
- UK Economy and Property Market Chart Book 2015 (RICS) - 02 September 2015
- Miss C Waaler v The London Borough of Hounslow - 02 September 2015
- Build to rent: UK housing market - 02 September 2015
- Union Pension Trustees Ltd & Anor v Slavin - 02 September 2015
- Assethold Ltd v NM Watts and others - 01 September 2015
New and updated
Overviews of commentary updates, by topic, from our expert contributors.
- Building regulations
- Case studies
- Document templates
- Market surveys
- RICS professional guidance
RICS professional guidance
- RICS property measurement
- Commercial real estate agency standards
- New rules of measurement
- QS and construction standards
- Residential property standards
- Valuation standards
- Full list of RICS professional guidance
- isurv guidance archive