Changes on isurv
isurv Legal will be switched off during February.
All content from isurv Legal will be migrated to the most relevant channels on isurv so no key content will be lost.
Removing isurv Legal will make way for the new isurv Infrastructure channel in spring 2017.
To find out more, visit the isurv Hub.
- Surveyors acting as advocates - 20 February 2017
- Energy efficiency in traditional buildings: understanding design - 20 February 2017
- Built environment: aiming higher - 20 February 2017
- Tax: rules for profits from trading in or developing land - 17 February 2017
- Heritage: reminders of a troubled past - 17 February 2017
isurv for APC
How could isurv help with your APC journey?
- Building regulations
- Case studies
- Document templates
- Good practice measures: SKA
- Market surveys
- RICS standards and guidance
RICS standards and guidance
- RICS property measurement
- UK commercial real estate agency
- New rules of measurement
- QS and construction standards
- Residential property standards
- Valuation standards
- List of RICS standards and guidance
- RICS standards and guidance archive