What is RICS isurv?
isurv is your online gateway to over 40,000 pages of RICS intelligence split across 10 essential channels, to help you work smarter and optimise business opportunities.
Red Book - RICS professional guidance
RICS wants your views on the future format of the Red Book, to improve its accessibility to members. Complete this survey – it should take no more than 10 minutes.
What you need to think about when adding a block management portfolio to your business.
- Contract administration: building surveyors - 21 November 2014
- Upland peatlands: archaeological heritage - 20 November 2014
- 3 Practical application (Level 2 – Doing) - 20 November 2014
- 4 Practical considerations (Level 3 – Doing/Advising) - 20 November 2014
- Appendix - 20 November 2014
- Building regulations
- Case studies
- Document templates
- Market surveys
- RICS professional guidance
RICS professional guidance
- Code of measuring practice
- Commercial real estate agency standards
- New rules of measurement
- QS and construction standards
- Residential property standards
- Valuation standards
- Full list of RICS professional guidance
- isurv guidance archive