RICS NRM 3 on isurv
NRM3 – Order of cost estimating and cost planning for building maintenance works provides a standard set of measurement rules for construction projects and maintenance programmes. Its aims to help you calculate an accurate cost for the life cycle of a building, bringing together all the different cost elements of a building into a single set of measurement rules.
International Property Management Standards are being developed by a global coalition.
Surveyors acting as expert witnesses - RICS professional guidance
The new 4th edition combined practice statement and guidance note applies to surveyors providing expert evidence before a range of UK courts and tribunals. It comes into force on 2 July 2014.
RICS Home Surveys - Commentary
See the extensive section on the suite of RICS Home Surveys, with detailed comparisons and practical advice.
Successful business diversification - New and exclusive to isurv
Some surveyors survived the recent economic downturn by diversifying. Learn what did and didn’t work, and steps to consider when moving into new practice areas.
See overviews of commentary updates from our expert contributors, by topic area. Also:
- Legal questions: intellectual property rights and BIM - 23 April 2014
- Listed buildings and Building Regulations: insulation issues - 22 April 2014
- Criminal Law Act 1977 - 17 April 2014
- Property values: the effect of sustainability legislation - 17 April 2014
- Communications: successful projects - 16 April 2014
- Building regulations
- Case studies
- Document templates
- Market surveys
- RICS professional guidance
RICS professional guidance
- Code of measuring practice
- Commercial real estate agency standards
- New rules of measurement
- QS and construction standards
- Residential property standards
- Valuation standards
- Full list of RICS professional guidance
- isurv guidance archive