Independent expert determination
This guidance note is designed primarily to assist those who are appointed either by the President of RICS or directly by the parties to a dispute, to act as an independent expert to determine their dispute.
Independent expert determination (1st edition) is effective from its publication in December.
The public consultation for the International Construction Measurement Standard (ICMS) is now open.
The consultation closes on Friday 13 January 2017.
- Waste management: award-winning centre - 05 December 2016
- Drafting technical documents: possible pitfalls - 02 December 2016
- Independent expert determination - 30 November 2016
- Building control services: a local authority and private-sector organisation - 30 November 2016
- Inclusive design and accessibility: can more be done? - 29 November 2016
isurv for APC
How could isurv help with your APC journey?
- Building regulations
- Case studies
- Document templates
- Good practice measures: SKA
- Market surveys
- RICS professional guidance
RICS professional guidance
- RICS property measurement
- UK commercial real estate agency
- New rules of measurement
- QS and construction standards
- Residential property standards
- Valuation standards
- Full list of RICS professional guidance
- isurv guidance archive