isurv covers a diverse range of built environment issues split across 10 essential channels.
isurv is now easier to access via your mobile devices
isurv has been updated so that it is now even easier for users to access isurv’s information via their smartphone or tablet.
Overview of a 5D BIM project - RICS professional guidance
This 1st edition information paper covers project details, key problems identified, process and solution pre-tender, post-tender review and lessons learnt on a real-life project.
Planning bulletin - Commentary
See planning developments up to the end of August 2014.
Leading the game plan - Feature
The trend for value-add sees the building surveyor best placed to lead technical investment strategies, argues Mark Postill.
IPMS - International standard
The International Property Measurement Standard for Offices is available until 15 Sept. as an Exposure Draft on the IPMSC website.
- Valuing residential property purpose built for renting - 02 September 2014
- BIM and Manchester City Council case study: the team - 02 September 2014
- Life cycle cost models - 01 September 2014
- Building surveying: leading technical investment strategies - 01 September 2014
- UK Economy and Property Market Chart Book 2014 (RICS) - 29 August 2014
New and updated
New and updated gives overviews of commentary updates from our expert contributors, by topic area.
- Building regulations
- Case studies
- Document templates
- Market surveys
- RICS professional guidance
RICS professional guidance
- Code of measuring practice
- Commercial real estate agency standards
- New rules of measurement
- QS and construction standards
- Residential property standards
- Valuation standards
- Full list of RICS professional guidance
- isurv guidance archive