What is RICS isurv?
isurv is your online gateway to over 40,000 pages of RICS intelligence split across 10 essential channels, to help you work smarter and optimise business opportunities.
Managing a block of flats: terms of appointment - Document template
See this and other residential templates.
Taxation of real estate - NEW
New author Chris Hart has completely rewritten this section to focus more on valuation aspects.
Red Book - UK valuation standards - RICS professional guidance
Do you have what it takes to be an isurv author?
- Alternative dispute resolution: dilapidations - 23 January 2015
- Fracking: UK climate change commitments - 22 January 2015
- Redress schemes: impact on agents - 21 January 2015
- Agricultural land in Ireland: land market review - 20 January 2015
- Surveyors acting as independent experts in commercial property rent reviews - 19 January 2015
- Building regulations
- Case studies
- Document templates
- Market surveys
- RICS professional guidance
RICS professional guidance
- Code of measuring practice
- Commercial real estate agency standards
- New rules of measurement
- QS and construction standards
- Residential property standards
- Valuation standards
- Full list of RICS professional guidance
- isurv guidance archive