What is RICS isurv?
isurv Commercial property gives you full access to RICS Commercial Real Estate Agency Standards, the latest on IPMS, key legal developments and best practice advice from some of the UK's leading commercial property professionals.
IPMS for offices - RICS professional guidance
Consultation on RICS' professional statement on International Property Measurement Standards (IPMS) closed on 27 February. The working group are reviewing comments.
See also IPMS made simple.
From 3 February 2015 the routes to chartered membership of RICS have changed.
Red Book - UK valuation standards - RICS professional guidance
Do you have what it takes to be an isurv author?
- Common pitfalls and mistakes: block management - 04 March 2015
- Residential: major works consultation requirements - 04 March 2015
- UK GAAP changes effective from 1 January 2015 - 03 March 2015
- Flooding: issues of concern to RICS surveyors and valuers (Residential property) - 03 March 2015
- UK Economy and Property Market Chart Book 2015 (RICS) - 03 March 2015
- Building regulations
- Case studies
- Document templates
- Market surveys
- RICS professional guidance
RICS professional guidance
- Code of measuring practice
- Commercial real estate agency standards
- New rules of measurement
- QS and construction standards
- Residential property standards
- Valuation standards
- Full list of RICS professional guidance
- isurv guidance archive