Rights of light
This 2nd edition RICS guidance note deals with easements known as rights of light and outlines current best practice for surveyors in this field.
This guidance is effective from 1 July 2016.
- APC: I have more than 5 years’ experience some of which was gained before I graduated from my degree. Do I need to carry out structured training? - 04 May 2016
- UK Economy and Property Market Chart Book 2016 (RICS) - 04 May 2016
- Commercial property management: health and wellbeing - 03 May 2016
- Daisley v Hall (B S) & Co - 29 April 2016
- Hingorani v Blower - 29 April 2016
APC: support and guidance
APC candidates preparing for their final assessment can find the help they need on isurv. There is a dedicated channel for APC candidates, packed with help, advice, samples of log book entries, case studies and top tips, all written by an APC assessor. Don’t miss out on this helpful resource!
- Building regulations
- Case studies
- Document templates
- Market surveys
- RICS professional guidance
RICS professional guidance
- RICS property measurement
- Commercial real estate agency standards
- New rules of measurement
- QS and construction standards
- Residential property standards
- Valuation standards
- Full list of RICS professional guidance
- isurv guidance archive