Short-term lettings are opening up a lucrative business for landlords and homeowners to exploit. But there are issues associated with short-term letting that many do not consider when embarking on this venture.
RICS standards and guidance
- RICS property measurement
- UK commercial real estate agency
- New rules of measurement
- QS and construction standards
- Residential property standards
- Valuation standards
- List of RICS standards and guidance
- RICS standards and guidance archive
- What is short-term letting?
- Occupancy types and problems
- Short-term letting in London
- Concerns for landlords, leaseholders and mortgagees