Planning enforcement: Can a CLUED be granted after an enforcement notice has become effective?

This document is only available to subscribers.

Section 191(2) of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (as amended) indicates that a Certificate of Lawfulness of an Existing Use or Development (CLUED) cannot be granted if a valid enforcement notice has been served and become effective. This is the case even if evidence is produced to...

This page is only available to isurv subscribers. Sign up for a free-trial to access this content.

Alternatively, you can gain access now and purchase isurv online here