Planning enforcement: How do I apply for a lawful development certificate (LDC)?

This document is only available to subscribers.

You can apply in writing, using the appropriate forms from the relevant planning department or online via the Planning Portal. In the context of proposed uses, you are effectively asking the council for their opinion on a situation that hasn't yet occurred. This may include confirmation of permitted development...

This page is only available to isurv subscribers. Sign up for a free-trial to access this content.

Alternatively, you can gain access now and purchase isurv online here