Heritage planning: Can I appeal against refusal of conservation area consent?

This document is only available to subscribers.

Yes. As with other planning appeals, if conservation area consent is refused, or if the council fails to make a decision within the prescribed period, the applicant has a right of appeal to the Secretary of State.

This page is only available to isurv subscribers. Sign up for a free-trial to access this content.

Alternatively, you can gain access now and purchase isurv online here