Heritage planning: Can I carry out works if my property is in a conservation area but not listed?

This document is only available to subscribers.

Development within conservation areas is dealt with under the normal planning application process, except where the proposal involves demolition. You must apply for conservation area consent if you want to demolish or knock down part of a building that isn't listed but is in a conservation area, unless...

This page is only available to isurv subscribers. Sign up for a free-trial to access this content.

Alternatively, you can gain access now and purchase isurv online here