Planning pre-application: If I disagree with the council, can I appeal?

This document is only available to subscribers.

Applicants have the right of appeal for non-validation under section 78 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990. To appeal, you need to wait for the expiry of the 8 or 13-week determination period. If the appeal inspector agrees with the applicant that the necessary information was provided,...

This page is only available to isurv subscribers. Sign up for a free-trial to access this content.

Alternatively, you can gain access now and purchase isurv online here