Construction site inspections
A site inspection gives a contract administrator, project manager or funds surveyor the opportunity to inspect the ongoing progress of works undertaken.
The purpose of the inspection might be to value the site, to assess progress or to award extentions of time. At the point of practical completion, an inspection will highlight any snagging issues to be dealt with.Spencer Carroll of Lighthouse Chartered Building Surveyors.
RICS standards and guidance
- RICS property measurement
- UK commercial real estate agency
- New rules of measurement
- QS and construction standards
- Residential property standards
- Valuation standards
- List of RICS standards and guidance
- RICS standards and guidance archive