Building surveying: dilapidations - Features
14 June 2013
Do you have a dilapidations case that is proving tricky to resolve through negotiation? Vivien King suggests that alternative routes might provide answers. Most dilapidation disputes settle through negotiations....
APC: receiving your results - Features
12 June 2013
Ewan Craig talks to Jon Lever, the RICS UK Licensed Assessor Trainer and an APC coach, about what to do when you receive your APC results.
isurv features is aimed at giving subscribers quality technical information and sound, practical advice to help them do their jobs.
The features provide snapshots of topical issues at the time of publication, allowing practitioners to monitor developments and draw on the experiences of RICS members and experts. They are all contributions from specialists willing to share their knowledge and insights with their peers, and most open the way for further reading by including links to external sources of information.
Features cover all aspects of practice:
- the impact of legislative changes
- technical developments and best practice
- available resources: new tools, software, guidance, information papers, government guidelines
- practice trends
- problems and solutions
- new thinking and insights.
For a full list of features, go to the Features resource on the right hand navigation or click here.
RICS professional guidance
- Code of measuring practice
- Commercial real estate agency standards
- New rules of measurement
- QS and construction standards
- Residential property standards
- Valuation standards
- Full list of RICS professional guidance