Building control: listed buildings - Features
07 March 2014
Repairing storm damage is much more complicated for owners of listed buildings, explains Vivien King. Owning or occupying any property leads to concerns and practical considerations when the...
Carbon capture and storage: overview - Features
06 March 2014
Is carbon capture and storage (CCS) buried for good, or is there something out there that could economically resurrect it, asks John Westwood
isurv features is aimed at giving subscribers quality technical information and sound, practical advice to help them do their jobs.
The features provide snapshots of topical issues at the time of publication, allowing practitioners to monitor developments and draw on the experiences of RICS members and experts. They are all contributions from specialists willing to share their knowledge and insights with their peers, and most open the way for further reading by including links to external sources of information.
Features cover all aspects of practice:
- the impact of legislative changes
- technical developments and best practice
- available resources: new tools, software, guidance, information papers, government guidelines
- practice trends
- problems and solutions
- new thinking and insights.
For a full list of features, go to the Features resource on the right hand navigation or click here.
RICS professional guidance
- Code of measuring practice
- Commercial real estate agency standards
- New rules of measurement
- QS and construction standards
- Residential property standards
- Valuation standards
- Full list of RICS professional guidance
- isurv guidance archive