Trees: cases concerning damage - Features
26 April 2017
Vivien King considers some cases concerning damage caused by trees. Obtaining a property that contains high alumina cement, sea-dredged aggregates or, in Cornwall, mundic (iron pyrite) blocks will...
25 April 2017
Airbnb operates a hugely successful business model that helps many property owners maximise value from their investment – but what other effects can it have on that value?...
isurv features is aimed at giving subscribers quality technical information and sound, practical advice to help them do their jobs.
The features provide snapshots of topical issues at the time of publication, allowing practitioners to monitor developments and draw on the experiences of RICS members and experts. They are all contributions from specialists willing to share their knowledge and insights with their peers, and most open the way for further reading by including links to external sources of information.
Features cover all aspects of practice:
- the impact of legislative changes
- technical developments and best practice
- available resources: new tools, software, guidance, information papers, government guidelines
- practice trends
- problems and solutions
- new thinking and insights.
For a full list of features, go to the Features resource on the right hand navigation or click here.
RICS standards and guidance
- RICS property measurement
- UK commercial real estate agency
- New rules of measurement
- QS and construction standards
- Residential property standards
- Valuation standards
- List of RICS standards and guidance
- RICS standards and guidance archive