Digital infrastructure toolkit: London - Features
24 February 2017
Philip Saunders and Steven Bage explain the background to the City of London’s new digital infrastructure toolkit, designed to improve broadband connection times. The rate at which London’s...
24 February 2017
Laurence Cobb considers how natural justice, enforceability of awards and the issue of costs apply in adjudication. While the law continues to evolve, there will remain inevitable areas...
isurv features is aimed at giving subscribers quality technical information and sound, practical advice to help them do their jobs.
The features provide snapshots of topical issues at the time of publication, allowing practitioners to monitor developments and draw on the experiences of RICS members and experts. They are all contributions from specialists willing to share their knowledge and insights with their peers, and most open the way for further reading by including links to external sources of information.
Features cover all aspects of practice:
- the impact of legislative changes
- technical developments and best practice
- available resources: new tools, software, guidance, information papers, government guidelines
- practice trends
- problems and solutions
- new thinking and insights.
For a full list of features, go to the Features resource on the right hand navigation or click here.
RICS standards and guidance
- RICS property measurement
- UK commercial real estate agency
- New rules of measurement
- QS and construction standards
- Residential property standards
- Valuation standards
- List of RICS standards and guidance
- RICS standards and guidance archive