Embodied carbon: meeting emissions targets - Features
17 December 2014
The UK government remains committed to the Climate Change Act 2008, which mandates an 80% reduction in CO2 from 1990 levels by 2050. As part of the strategy...
16 December 2014
In the first of a three-part series on stress in construction, Matthew Maslen argues that the macho culture of the industry means that dangers to health is too...
isurv features is aimed at giving subscribers quality technical information and sound, practical advice to help them do their jobs.
The features provide snapshots of topical issues at the time of publication, allowing practitioners to monitor developments and draw on the experiences of RICS members and experts. They are all contributions from specialists willing to share their knowledge and insights with their peers, and most open the way for further reading by including links to external sources of information.
Features cover all aspects of practice:
- the impact of legislative changes
- technical developments and best practice
- available resources: new tools, software, guidance, information papers, government guidelines
- practice trends
- problems and solutions
- new thinking and insights.
For a full list of features, go to the Features resource on the right hand navigation or click here.
RICS professional guidance
- Code of measuring practice
- Commercial real estate agency standards
- New rules of measurement
- QS and construction standards
- Residential property standards
- Valuation standards
- Full list of RICS professional guidance
- isurv guidance archive