Construction information comes in a variety of forms including specifications, drawings, sketches and instructions.
The format in which information is provided is sometimes dictated by the particular procurement option used to employ a contractor.
RICS standards and guidance
- RICS property measurement
- UK commercial real estate agency
- New rules of measurement
- QS and construction standards
- Residential property standards
- Valuation standards
- List of RICS standards and guidance
- RICS standards and guidance archive
- Construction information for contracts
- Types of construction information
- Information release and request schedules
- Consequences of late information